Are you ready to get stronger, sculpt your muscles and physique, and create a more confident YOU? If so, then the Power Sculpt Program is for you! Over the past 6 months, I have been creating fitness programs that challenge you whether you’re working out from home or in a gym. My Power Program, Power30 Program, and Power Body Program are all amazing programs that get you results, keep you active, and don’t waste much of your time. But if you’re ready to take your fitness to the next level, the Power Sculpt Program is for you!
The Power Sculpt Program is all about LIFTING. And that’s because after years and years and YEARS of doing lots of HIIT workouts and cardio-based fitness routines, I found myself still looking for the same results I had hoped for 10 years ago. I wanted to see a muscular change in my legs, I wanted a more round butt, and I wanted to be able to see my biceps…but what I was doing wasn’t truly getting me there. But when I cut out the cardio almost all together, my physique completely changed. I was able to see those results that I had always hoped for in MONTHS! And I want to help you do the same!
Now let’s chat about the Power Sculpt Program. This is a 6-month program. Yes, I’m asking you to work hard for 6 whole months. You know why? Because you’re a badass who will put in the work, that’s why. Also because you can’t expect extreme results in a short amount of time. Building muscle takes time and sticking with a program for the long term will get you more results. Cool? Cool. Here is how each week will be set up –
- Day 1 – Lower Body
- Day 2 – Upper Body
- Day 3 – Wild Card
- Day 4 – Rest Day
- Day 5 – Lower Body
- Day 6 – Upper Body
- Day 7 – Rest Day
Each week will look exactly the same. That means you will do the same day 1 workout on week 1, week 2, week 3, and week 4. This is to help you with three things:
- To help you nail down your form. If you don’t have proper form, you won’t get the most from the movement and you won’t build the muscle you want.
- To create progressive overload over the next 6 months. Progressive overload is just a fancy way of saying that you will build muscle by continually stimulating that muscle group over a long period of time.
But the Wild Card workout will be different every single week. This workout was thrown in there to spice things up while challenging your balance, coordination, and even your mind!
Here’s what you will need for the program:
- A barbell – this barbell can be 15lbs, 35lbs, or 45lbs – whatever you are most comfortable with.
- Bumper plates – The reason you’ll need bumper plates is because all the weights are the same height so no matter if you’re using 10lb plates or 45lb plates, they will be same distance off the floor, which is INCREDIBLY helpful when it comes to hip thrusts and glute bridges. If your goal is to get stronger and see more muscle, you need an array of weights. From 10lbs up to even 300lbs or more (everyone’s strength ability will vary). You just need a good enough weight that you can continue to add as you need throughout the 6 months as you get stronger.
- Dumbbells – Just like the bumper plates, you’ll need an array of weights when it comes to dumbbells. You’ll be using dumbbells for both upper body and lower body. And since you lower body is much stronger than your upper body, you’ll need weights that work for both areas.
- Loop bands and long resistance bands – You’ll need long and short resistance bands. The short resistance bands are great for lower body movements such as glute work. The longer resistance bands (loop or with handles) will be helpful for upper body workouts.
What To Expect
This program will be different than the 3 previous programs I have created in the past. Not only because it uses much heavier weights, but because it will be on a completely different platform. With my previous programs, you would download the PDF then click links to each workout. This new platform will be TOTALLY different:
- It will be a “course” format through a company called Teachable. That means you will log on (through computer OR app – you guys always wanted an app!!), then follow each “course” – intro, what equipment you’ll need, how to set goals, how to figure out your starting weights, etc. Once you finish the intro portion, you click to each day and it will walk you through each workout.
- It will have much more elaborate and thorough videos for EACH movement. In my previous program videos, I would simply show you how to properly perform all the movement of each workout in one video. Now you will have a video for each movement, walking you through how to perform the movement safely and properly, then I will show you how to do the movement and how to NOT do the movement. It will be like having your own coach right there with you!
- There will be a community feature so you can talk with other people in the program who are going through exactly what you are! That way you can ask questions, get support, and feel like you are part of a community!!
- And you will also be able to add on coaching calls with ME! Say you are struggling with how to find the right weight or wondering why your knee hurts in a certain movement or you just simply need to know you’re on the right path – you will be able to book a call with me to chat through all those questions!
With all the added bonuses of this program and everything it will have to offer, it will cost $99/month. There will also an upfront discount for purchasing all 6 months, but you’ll have to wait to see what that discount is! I gotta leave a little mystery and excitement in there!
This Power Sculpt Program is going to be AWESOME and I truly cannot wait for it to release. I’m currently recording and finishing up all the videos for month 1 so I’m hoping to launch this program mid-July! I’ll be talking all about it here on the blog, on social media, and I’ll be sending out an email to let you know it’s finally available! If you have any questions at this point, please leave them below in the comments section and I’ll be sure to answer them right away!